IGNORED

Set of four feeler guages??

MarcV125

Hey guys im looking for a set of four feeler guauges i saw somewhere...I cant remember where i saw them..I believe that 2 of them had a yellow "handle" and the other 2 were a differant color??? I heard it is best to use all four at a time while doing the valve check..

any help would be great..

also as far as a tb sync tool..what do you guys prefer..The mercury filled unit.such as the motion pro, or do you guys prefer to use the twinmax type tool?

thanks again guys..

Marc

The feeler gauges are made by Wurth and can also be purchased from Bob' BMW.

I should have also asked if the .15, and .30 work with the 1200 engines also or do they have differant clearances?

Thanks

Marc

The feeler gauges are made by Wurth and can also be purchased from Bob' BMW.

I should have also asked if the .15, and .30 work with the 1200 engines also or do they have differant clearances?

Thanks

Marc

Sorry, but I don't know if there is any valve clearance difference between the 1100/1150 and the new 1200 model. It might help to fill out your profile and/or add your bike to your sig line so the model pertaining to your question will be patently obvious to the most casual observer.

Blue Beemer Dude

Heck, for what Bob charges for a couple of feeler guages, I just went out and bought an extra set at Sears; took out the sizes I needed and I was ready to go.

As for me, the mercury nano-nano probably works just fine, but I bought the Twin-Max so that I could have the superior high technology solution to work on the over-engineered motorcycle. grin.gif

Michael

Archived