IGNORED

New Reflective Product (not mine)

EffBee

I'm sure about half of you have my MotoEquip Reflective Kits on your bikes and/or your helmets, and the other half have one of Andy Sager's Hindsight Kits. Thanks. I'm sure Andy feels the same way. But today I came across these BMW-model-specific reflective bike silhouettes that I thought were pretty cool.

Del Christiansen, the guy who makes them, came into our shop trying to get us to carry them. I jumped at the chance. Please don't call me for them. This isn't about getting more business for my dealership. It's about telling all of you about a product I like and where to get it.

I bought a pair of the 11xxRT silhouettes (he's also got LT's and GS's) in Silver and put them above my side reflective kits on the outside of my saddlebag lids. They look great.

Okay, I must be having a blond morning...

I'm trying to see the difference between "simple" and "detail" in the stickers.

I was just wondering if these were made for the R12GS! thumbsup.gif

I know what you mean.

People with Blonde hair are sooo stupid. Their low IQ's makes them pathetic and worthy of our contempt.

It took me a minute to notice the outlines on the "detail" stickers are a bit thicker than the "simple" ones.

I have brown hair. Thank goodness I'm not one of those low-IQ blonde people, or I would have never figured it out.

Do you have any info on the size? I failed to see it listed on the site.

They're just wide enough to fit on the rear-facing section or an R1100/1150RT saddlebag lid. About 4" wide by 3" high.

I put them on the sides of my saddlebag lids last night. Rode my RT to work today. It's not even 10AM and I've gotten two compliments and we've sold a couple of sets.

Okay, I must be having a blond morning...

I'm trying to see the difference between "simple" and "detail" in the stickers.

Wow, I'm a girl, and even I could figure out it was $9.00!!! wink.gif

grin.gif

Oh wait... That's the difference between reflective and color. frown.gif

But I can SEE the difference! clap.gif (Check the Catalog page before you look at the order page)

Archived