IGNORED

Another Motorman Graduate!!! Hey

motorman587

Did a little one on one with Flrider. Had a great time, nice ride to lunch, on the house, then right back to the range.

Picture below is Flrider getting some attention from one my instructor's, Allen, just doing some fine tuning. Which is what motorman training is all about. ;)

4663.jpg.49f46392bacac3856cb63adbc4429220.jpg

Some very important braking skills. Yes, the RT will stop shorter using both brakes and not rely on "just" the intergated front lever. Made Flrider a believer.

4666.jpg.a9d2e2f1f5a1ea76ebecfb62679882b7.jpg

After lunch we did the "famous" iron cross.

Just got back from Tallahassee. John, had a great time. Learn something new every time I train, including the fact that it always amazes me that I don't know what I don't know.

I hate that Iron Cross thing. Hate it even more that I can't do it.

For those of you who are going to ask why I am not looking in the direction of the the turn (where the wheel is pointed), it's because I was trying to bead in on the next turn!

John, I forgot to ask. How many feet inside the corridor ?

Did a little one on one with Flrider. Had a great time, nice ride to lunch, on the house, then right back to the range.

Picture below is Flrider getting some attention from one my instructor's, Allen, just doing some fine tuning. Which is what motorman training is all about. ;)

did you wash your jacket?

John, I forgot to ask. How many feet inside the corridor ?

We started with 9 foot or 18 diameter, but I pushed out a little.

did you wash your jacket?

Nope. Brand new. My last jacket was black. Decided to go bright!

OR - I'm too stupid to get the innuendo of the remark.

Archived