IGNORED

Gustation in Eureka Springs.....

Firstly, I'm psyched about the "Unrally" in Eureka Springs! I've not been to one previously, but all the discussion has whetted my appetite. And speaking of appetite, I'd like to recommend a restaurant in Eureka Springs for those persons that like to explore good food and wines. "Chez Charles", located in the lower, older part of Eureka Springs has an excellent reputation, serves an eclectic fare, and has a reasonably good wine list. You can see their website by entering the restaurant name on your search engine. Reservations are required, and seatings occur at 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm. They are closed mondays, tuesdays, and wednesdays, which is right at rally time, but early arrivers to the Unrally, or persons staying over on thursday night can explore a unique dining experience at Chez Charles. I'm unaffiliated with the restaurant, but I've been there a few times, and I've not been disappointed.

Secondly, being from Little Rock, Arkansas, I'm honored that this discriminating group has chosen Eureka Springs as their Unrally site. I feel fortunate to live in a place that others will ride long distances to enjoy!

Best wishes,

Mike

My bad. I posted this message, but had failed to log in, so I showed up as an unregistered poster. You can contact me if you would like any other Eureka Springs or Arkansas information.

Thanks,

Mike

Archived