IGNORED

Autocom and Schuberth C2 question

casticus

Anyone have any experience mounting autocom mic and speakers in a C2? Just wondering on how easy it was and any tips you many have for installation. My Arai is ready for the trash bin and I am thinking of going with a Schuberth C2.

Any opinion on the C2 is appreciated also. I liked how the helmet feels quieter when I tried it on.

You might want to call Autocom. They have great directions for the older Schuberth. And you always have the option of sending them your helmet and they will mount the speakers/mic for you.

Jim

We have done quite a few Schuberth C2's now that they are more common. Similiar to the Concept but without the easy to access velcro ear pockets! Here are some instructions.

http://www.autocomamerica.com/MultiMedia_Files/Schuberth_C2_Fitting.pdf

The biggest thing is to make sure that the speakers are recessed enough to leave room for your ears and making sure your wiring doesn't conflict with the sun visor. If you have any additional questions please give us a call (888) 851-4327 x 2236

Regards,

Bryan McGuire

National Territory Manager

TopGear Accessories

US Autocom importer

Thank you for the instruction page. I will be attempting the install after this weekend (have to go a wedding out of town). I don't anticipate any install problems after looking at your instructions. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
not sure if mine is a C2 or not....but here's some info for you from my install...

http://homepage.eircom.net/~moylan/helmetmods.htm

John, hope you don't mind my assistance. Looks like you did a really nice install on the headset for your Autocom. Your windsock thoug is on backwards. The opening should actually be on the tan side. Try that and your system should work even better. Regards,

Bryan

Archived