IGNORED

First 2up and it was with my Mother In-law

LPR1100RT

OK OK I know how that sounds. Little background As I've said in other forums this is a new to me '96 r1100rt. (Loving it) Got home from work today and my mother in-law was over. Since i haven't had the bike too long I haven't wanted to try 2up on it yet (less than 500 miles) So I walk in the door & she says she wants to go for a ride. (she's 70) I thought the 1st 2 up would be my wife but... I said ok. As I left I saw that look in my wife's eyes like even though you have that new bike excuse don't dump her. I smiled back and off we went. Not far 15 miles or so. The bike rides great 2 up! Even the slow stuff was easy very well balanced. This weekend taken the wife!

As I left I saw that look in my wife's eyes like even though you have that new bike excuse don't dump her. I smiled back and off we went.

:rofl: Hey! Funny man, be sure to stick around here. :rofl: Oh, and if I haven't already said so, welcome to the Board! :thumbsup:

Thanks I'm guessing I will as I only changes bikes every 100 years or so. I still have 3 kids to put through school so spending money on bikes is a low priority. When I was young i switch bikes often. Then Almost 30 years ago I got married & the wife was not into it all that much. (I had to stop flying planes too after our 1st child-Wife) So we traveled for a number of years then kids but I really missed riding so started riding again out of the blue about 6 years ago. Just got this NEW '96 last month. Can't stop smiling! Also my wife is liking it too. No long trips yet but its all good. I'm going to take the winter months to really get this bike into shape. Seems like a good group here everyone has been very helpful!

Archived