IGNORED

No Problems with Cee Bailey

rocks

Well I thought I would start a new thread about Cee Bailey as the last was so negative. As you may remember I cracked my original CB windshield when my bike fell away from me when taking it off the center stand. I immediately ordered a new shield as I had been extremely happy with the first. It wasn't until after I ordered it that the "Problems with Cee Bailey" thread came alive.

I obviously was anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new shield... it arrived today and it was perfect, perfect fit and was everything I expected. As always I believe that positive feedback is as important as the negative but we all seem to dwell on the negative.

Happy with CB

Stephen thumbsup.gif

I had very good service from them, and my CB's shield has made a huge difference in ride comfort. It's been on for two years and over 20,000 miles with no issues at all. Like all plexiglass it does get little scratches, but a good rubdown with Maguire's plastic polish and a good cleaner keeps it looking brand new (I use Pledge, lemon scent thumbsup.gif).

Archived