IGNORED

Magazine / Publication

Beardo

It's pretty specialized, but I like "Ride Texas." It does a great job covering beautiful rides and various motorcycle events here in Texas. Based on y'all's recommendations, I just checked out Roadrunner's web page. It looks like a good magazine, but $25/yr for 6 issues seems a bit pricey. Maybe I'll look around for a discount subscription price.

Can't help you beyond what others have suggested magazine-wise, but welcome to the board. Lot's of good people and info and the price is right! When you are comfortable with it, let us know a bit about yourself.

I just checked out Roadrunner's web page. It looks like a good magazine, but $25/yr for 6 issues seems a bit pricey.

Not when you see the magazine. Beautifully printed on heavy paper stock. If you're interested in motorcycle travel in the US, there's nothing better out there.

It's pretty specialized, but I like "Ride Texas." It does a great job covering beautiful rides and various motorcycle events here in Texas.

:thumbsup: +1 Ride Texas is a great magazine, and often provides routes/poi's & good "eats"/things to do for neighboring states as well. Bike/clothing/"stuff" reviews too.

Published every other month; enjoyable read.

It's pretty specialized, but I like "Ride Texas." It does a great job covering beautiful rides and various motorcycle events here in Texas.

:thumbsup: +1 Ride Texas is a great magazine, and often provides routes/poi's & good "eats"/things to do for neighboring states as well. Bike/clothing/"stuff" reviews too.

MIKE.... ShShShSh...................wat a ya nuts???????? Do you know wat u just did????

Now there goes the neighborhood.............. :cry:

MIKE.... ShShShSh...................wat a ya nuts???????? Do you know wat u just did????

Now there goes the neighborhood.............. :cry:

:D Hi Billy,

You're right!

What was I thinking? :)

I get Road Runner as well, along with MCN and used to get Rider. My favorite is MCN by far for the content. Road Runner is a close second, but wish it was a better designed magazine for the format they have chosen... just needs some polish to make it my favorite.. love the content and the mission of the magazine though (I am an Art Director and do magazines, so I have a somewhat critical eye that always gets in the way giving a publication a 10 in the final score).

Ok, y'all just cost me $25 :) I've subscribed to RoadRUNNER. I LOVE cross country touring so I'm looking forward to learning about some new routes, stops, and destinations.

Archived