IGNORED

Romaniacs !!!!!!

Richard_D

Am I the only one who doesn't like this? I got as far as them tearing up the meadows and was nearly sick. Had to turn it off.

Please, go sell your DIRT bike and buy a Vespa. Please.

Am I the only one who doesn't like this? I got as far as them tearing up the meadows and was nearly sick. Had to turn it off.

Please, go sell your DIRT bike and buy a Vespa. Please.

I have no problem with riding on trail.

I offered to trade him my RT for it, but he didn't say anything yet.

From what Phil was saying, I was hoping I could get a deal on Jan's....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::dopeslap:

I wonder if you'd feel sick watching a video of the bulldozers

plowing up the meadow for your yutzy neighborhood. :/

I have no problem with riding on trail.

And how do you suppose those trails get there, hmmm?

I gotta learn to ride like that...!

Slow down ole buddy...this is your inner-child talking....You don't heal as quickly as you used to....all you can do now is pretend and mentally achieve this experience while driving down SR13 in a some what safe manner ....

Now really think about this....How would you counter the fact, that after your medical reports came in positive, your loving wife would be laughing her socks off with DANNY and ALL your friends about the day Matt wanted to be young again...That my friend could be VERY BRUTAL.....

I gotta learn to ride like that...!

Slow down ole buddy...this is your inner-child talking....You don't heal as quickly as you used to....all you can do now is pretend and mentally achieve this experience while driving down SR13 in a some what safe manner ....

Now really think about this....How would you counter the fact, that after your medical reports came in positive, your loving wife would be laughing her socks off with DANNY and ALL your friends about the day Matt wanted to be young again...That my friend could be VERY BRUTAL.....

So says the guy who bought a semi dual sport bike to ride to Alaska because I did...

I figure that we'll likely crash into each other Bill, and the wives will be tired of both of us...

While Danny takes pictures of us leaving...

I figure that we'll likely crash into each other Bill, and the wives will be tired of both of us...

While Danny takes pictures of us leaving...

....And coming back on stretchers. :grin:

I would say one would need more knowledge of the local meadow area to be able to have an informed opinion.

Archived