IGNORED

Quick disconnect fuel line "O" ring

johnlt

I had a leak on my pressure return line on the the GSA and when I took the quick disconnect off, it was clear that the "O" ring was bad. I was very happy to find out that a 7/16th" Ace Hardware "O" ring fit perfect and works great. For about a buck, I got a couple for spares. FYI

That's good to know..When I had my leak I could find no apparant reason so I replaced the plastic part and o-ring..I'm thinking now all I really to change was just the O-ring..I carry spares for the whole assembly now just to guarantee I'll never have that problem again... :grin:

Thought I had an o-ring leak and picked up some from the hardware store as well, it turned out to be a crack in the plastic body of the disconnect, just where the hose ends. Replaced the set with Metal ones from Beemer Boneyard don't have to worry about cracks anymore. The extra o-rings are still in my tank bag.

Don_Eilenberger

The official size of the O ring is an "011" - and you want Viton O rings - they are gasoline resistant. Any others stand the risk of leakage. Ordered in 100 quantity - they're about $0.10/each. Granger Supply.

Archived