IGNORED

A special thanks to our Bretheren riders in the northeast!

Lone_RT_rider

Lone_RT_rider

I want to personally thank those in the northeast for sending that wonderful cold air mass down to us in the southeast today! :grin::clap:

It was a wonderful 57 degrees this morning when I left the house in my mesh gear. It made it just a great morning to ride in. The mist in the fields off of I-85 as the sun rose made it just a perfect Carolina morning. Many thanks!

Shawn

No kiddin man......It's been like that for us all week. 40's - 70's. I wasn't dressed for it Tuesday morning. I left the house in my mesh and thought it was a little chilly. About 10 miles from my house I passed a bank and the sign said 46 :eek:. I then proceeded to shiver my keister off for the remaining 45 min to work. The rest of the week I've dressed for it and the afternoons have been amazing.

Gogeous here as well ... hope to get some riding in this weekend ... oh, that reminds me, gotta get to the DMV and get my tags renewed!

DirtDOG.gif

We have curves to go with our nice weather too. :wave:

Remind me of that in January when you're sitting on the bike making motor noises! P, U, T, Z!!! :rofl:

DirtDOG.gif

We have curves to go with our nice weather too. :wave:

Remind me of that in January when you're sitting on the bike making motor noises! P, U, T, Z!!! :rofl:

Eggzatically.

Prolly Dec/Feb/Mar too...

Archived