IGNORED

Cee Bailey or ZTechnik for Winter?

fourteenfour

I kept the stock shield on the RT but coming to "winter" here in Georgia why do you prefer the shield you have?

I like that the cee-bailey can be ordered wider than stock, I am not overly worried about height and may even order shorter than stock but wider. For those who ordered a wide one, just how wide did you go? Would you have gone narrower or wider?

I had a ztech on my 05 and thought it was OK but wanted to see what others thought about mild winter riding...

Mild as in, if there is a chance of ice it stays parked - that is what a Miata is for - driving top with ice on the roads.

I have both V-stream and Cee Bailey, the CB being widest-tallest available. I am 6'0" with 31" inseam. They both work very well in cold weather but the CB has a little more protection, but it must be raised higher than the VStream in order to get it. They are both very good shields for the RT.

Here in north Tejas, the CalSci "medium" works quite well for me during the cooler months. (It works SO well in fact, that I have to switch back to the stock screen to get more air flow for our "warm-ish" summers. :P )

OK, what I am experiencing with the BMW shield is wind hitting my biceps and shoulders, I figured wider would alleviate that.

Would the ztech be the best overall? This is on a factory lowered BMW - so I already sit lower relative to the windshield as is

Archived