IGNORED

How about something positive for a change.

ltljohn

A selfless act... We can only hope that more are like him and fewer are like the girl who thought she could gain power with a gun...

Regards -

-Bob

I felt sorry for her. To be so young and want to kill someone? How can she think like that? It's sad to be that messed up at such a young age.

HE is amazing!!! Very proud of him to risk his life like that! What a good guy!

I felt sorry for her. To be so young and want to kill someone? How can she think like that? It's sad to be that messed up at such a young age.

HE is amazing!!! Very proud of him to risk his life like that! What a good guy!

So then the corrallery of your by-line (and apparent sentiment) should read:

"Bad girls are good girls that did get cought"

Does that apply to Bad Boys too?? Maybe we should just not catch anyone, then we are all good...

just wondering......

Joe Frickin' Friday

I feel sorry for her too. I don't doubt that she was picked on/bullied mercilessly for no particular reason - think "Lord of The Flies" - and that this is what drove her to action. It's unfortunate that she chose to threaten with deadly force. I got picked on mercilessly from fifth grade through about eighth grade. Rather than threaten to kill, I started handing out bloody noses and fat lips, and people started to leave me alone. It worked out OK for me, but that was 25+ years ago; nowadays, even that sort of self-defense might earn police intervention.

Kids who get bullied are pretty much screwed these days...

Lets_Play_Two

"I don't doubt that she was picked on/bullied mercilessly for no particular reason"

Perhaps the least of the things she has endured that resulted in her striking out in an antisocial manner.

Archived