IGNORED

Can You Do This On Your Motorcycle?

T__

Whenever I see these talented riders it makes me wonder how many broken bones and square feet of road rash did they collect getting that good.

Jan, yes.. Personally I would settle for being able to ride my bicycle backwards a short ways while balanced on the rear wheel.. I’m sure that alone would impress anybody I know..

Heck I would even settle for just being able to ride my bicycle backwards while on two wheels! (that would impress me)

Twisty

That was awesome. Some 25 years ago I was heavily into BMX and racing and the tricks they do today weren't even being discussed back then, let alone accomplished.

Me thinks he had a more than a gyroscope... must have had an anti-gravity device in there somewhere...

The guy is definitely talented...

Regards -

-Bob

Gyroscope, antigravity device, and joints made by Ohlins... I just went out to the garage and told my mountian bike not to get ideas, while I would love to be able to ride like that I have to face reality and admit that I am only a human that does not heal as fast in middle age. That guy is very talented indeed.

Makes my back hurt just watching it! Quite a talent indeed.

It’s interesting to watch the evolution of the bicycles themselves too as he graduates to tougher and tougher built ones to take the punishment.

The guy could do a Vegas act.

Do you suppose any of the video was manipulated?

While watching this I was wondering what I would do if I witnessed my own kid trying some of these stunts.

JohnnyJ

McCaskill, while good at what is termed "street trials," is basically considered a low-to-mid-level performer by the true masters of the sport. He's a better-than-average marketer, however.

Jan, yes.. Personally I would settle for being able to ride my bicycle backwards a short ways while balanced on the rear wheel.. I’m sure that alone would impress anybody I know..

Heck I would even settle for just being able to ride my bicycle backwards while on two wheels! (that would impress me)

Twisty

I'd be happy to do some of those stunts on two FEET!!! Great googly-moogly!

• 2 weeks later...
It’s interesting to watch the evolution of the bicycles themselves too as he graduates to tougher and tougher built ones to take the punishment.

Maybe moves to a different bike cause the old one don't do tricks no more. . .

Yes, I do wonder how one gets that good. Wonder how many bikes and bones were broken getting there.

I hope he is getting paid for it !

Archived