IGNORED

100ccc Launch Cookout.

Calvin  (no socks)

Calvin  (no socks)

Kirsten, (KTsRiding) is starting her 100ccc from Neptune Beach. Will have an after work cookout on Tuesday the 8th at "Casa el No Socks". Her departure is scheduled for 9:00 PM.

PM me for address and more information.

PS. No open toe shoes, it is after all the day after labor day. ;)

Wish I could make it, but I've got a meetinrg that night. I'll try to get out in time for the take-off, though. Where's the launch from?

Huge thanks to Mr and Mrs no socks! :wave: This is going to be a blast. I've got to be at the station by 8:30pm, but we'll have a bit of fun before then!

If you haven't had a chance to "read all about it" yet, check out my posts at: http://ktsridin.blogspot.com/

Thanks to everyone for their continued support :clap:

Hey everyone! I'm doing all my last minute stuff before heading down... I can't tell you how excited I am.

And to Calvin and crew for the send-off - wow, thanks!

I'm definitely going to be there and look forward to getting all the crazy advice I know you all have just been waiting to throw my way.

See you all soon :)

I'm definitely going to be there and look forward to getting all the crazy advice I know you all have just been waiting to throw my way.

Matt says check your valve stems. :grin:

Really.

Really.

I have spares...and a removal tool.

:grin:

Yeah, and I've already had one guy give me a hard time about the final drive...

When asked at the dealership if I was going to be waiting on the bike, I deflected the question and said,

"I'm headed out tomorrow to put over 6,000 miles on the bike in less than a week. What I care more about then my time today is making sure the bike is good to go. Please give the tech all the time he needs today to dial it in. Thanks!"

I'll let you know how things go along the way :)

Really.

And Danny knows which rest areas are best to sleep at all the way across FL...

All of them, smartass.

At least I know which exit NOT to take on the way out of Jax. :rofl:

He also knows exactly how many $ it takes to get a tire jockey in Gila Bend up off his couch to come back down to the store and replace the valve stem.

I knew I would get to say that one day. :grin:

Yep I do.

And who was it that taught me all about this graft and corruption in the world? Oh yeah, thanks Bill! I'd have never made it without you!

Archived