IGNORED

Cary Littel (our founder, for the noobs) on OnTheThrottle

russell_bynum

russell_bynum

Video on OnTheThrottle.com about the S1000RR. here includes a brief interview with Cary.

Also some suspension tuning stuff with guru Dave Moss and some track footage of the S1000RR on track at Infineon.

Lone_RT_rider

For those of you that have never seen the shock sag set on a motorcycle, there is a really good video of that about 2 minutes after the Cary interview. :)

Shawn

russell_bynum
For those of you that have never seen the shock sag set on a motorcycle, there is a really good video of that about 2 minutes after the Cary interview. :)

Shawn

Dave Moss is a magician. I worked with him twice getting my CBR600 dialed, and when I finally decided to dust the cobwebs off my wallet and get my forks done, I sent them to him.

He messed with my CBR for about 10 minutes and sent me back out on track. He could tell exactly what the bike was doing just by looking at my tires. A few clicks with his screwdriver and I had a totally different bike. He also told me that I was riding at the limit of my stock forks and I needed to either back off or upgrade my forks. I crashed the next session. :dopeslap:

He was Chaz Davies' suspension guy during the 2007 season when Chaz was running the Celtic Racing Yamaha in Formula Extreme, and doing really well against the fully-funded factory teams.

Fast mofracker on the track...somewhere I've got video of me trying for 3 laps to pass him at Reno when he was riding his R6.....2-up. :dopeslap: Real nice guy, too.

On the Throttle has a bunch of videos from his suspension seminars...very worth a look if you've ever been curious about suspension setup.

...oh, and it was sure nice to "see" and hear Cary again after the last time at UNGunnison one :) I really liked his comments and how skillfully he included all the bits he would want to get across in that short interview. :thumbsup:

tHAT iS aWESOME...what PaperButt states too...sadly haven't seen Cary since "Un Gun I".

That is my loss...good find, Russell

Archived