IGNORED

Photos of UN from PB

Kathy R

It was really nice meeting you too Keith. You fellows were among the first folks I found after arriving the night before.

If you can, please go on that smugmugthing and add comments stating who folks are etc.

Gratzi :wave:

You are very welcome, guys.

John, Leslie said they had a really great time with you and your Mom.

Foot, Tell Deb I said HI! How long were you two held up by that tack?

It was great to meet all three of you. What a great UN!!!!

LOL Steve, I didn't have ONE picture of a lobster!! DOH! Too busy gabbing and enjoying.

Mark, Thanks so much for your help.

I enjoyed meeting you guys!

Thanks to everyone who has been adding names :clap:

Great pics Kathy! That had to be an interesting ride back from BH after dark. Eyes wide open I bet! :eek: Great meeting you. :thumbsup:

Pat

Great pics Kathy! That had to be an interesting ride back from BH after dark. Eyes wide open I bet! :eek: Great meeting you. :thumbsup:

Pat

Pat, I followed the Whips and had every confidence that they'd stop all moose :grin::wave:

Wonderful to see you again Kathy... let's make it a habit... say at next year's Un?

Great photos - thanks for sharing!

Kirsten

Ditto! Oh yes Kirsten, count on me for next year in the mountains out west! WhooHoooo I'm sad I missed so many UNs in between.

Chris, thanks! Great catching up with you too and I hope to meet Nancy one of these days? Maybe BRR? Or maybe I'll do a zigzaggy four corners one of these days. hee hee hee :wave:

Wonderful pics ! It is great to see you all had a great time with all your travels. Thanks for sharing and it was a pleasure to meet you Kathy.

Loved the pix, PB. You were a stand in for Russell (ittech) who usually goes to all the UnRallys and captures pix of all the participants! Thanks for doing that. I know it is so easy to get caught up yacking that you forget to take pix, but it's so nice to have photo evidence of the party! (specially for those of us who couldn't participate this year!) :-(

Archived