IGNORED

Anyone feel like the captain...

Whip

Anyone feel like the Captain of the Starship Enterprise trying to figure out where was that mute button...not the one that raises the windshield....anyone ever hit the horn to turn off the left turn signal.....I cannot see the Radio on off button when riding.....I pushed the starter button to check the gas mileage.....maybe it's just me and a new bike....... dopeslap.gif

Oooohhhhhhhhhh Yesssssssss !

The buttons location is so strange.

crazy.gifEach time i would like to set the esa, i move the windshield .... eek.gif And waht about the turn signal .. very very different ... (sometimes i press the horn button for the turn signal cancelling ... dopeslap.gif)

I think i need to have a new habit .. But it's so strange !

Michel

ClearwaterBMW

you are correct

what i usually do a lot, by mistake

hit the horn button when i think i'm canceling the turn signal

AS I PULL UP TO THE FILLING STATION/UNDER THE CANOPY... so the horn resonates for miles.... scaring the hell out of the others gassing up

people LOVE that !

greg

that being said... i have ridden bmw's exclusively for years and a harley before that... so the turn signals are second nature to me and i HATE the japanese way of doing it (that everyone else loves and is used to)

Whip,

I feel your pain and in my case it was a pain in the butt. One warm afternoon while leaning this way and that through the desert south of Tucson the seat heater was accidentally engaged. Air temperatures were in the 100 degree range and the additional heat almost hurt me. The sad part of the story is it took over twenty minutes to realize the heater was engaged. dopeslap.gif

Stevo

accidentally hit the horn button instead of the turn signal cancel. WOW. The horn is LOUD... after that experience, I quickly (Pavlovian response) learned that the cancel button for the turn signals is on the RIGHT.

smile.gif

Joe

... I quickly (Pavlovian response) learned that the cancel button for the turn signals is on the RIGHT...

I need more 'sound shocks' to understand. dopeslap.gif

grin.gif

Michel

Archived