IGNORED

Sunrise on Mt Washington this Sunday 7/26/09

coach03860

I've seen the E-chatter about a sunrise ride to the summit of Mount Washington, but unfortunately it doesn't coincide with the dates for UNrally VIII - 2009. However, I did want to let everyone know that the Auto Road is open this Sunday (7/26/09) @ 4 AM for the second sunrise drive of 2009. Unlike the first date in June, the weather up here looks pretty good for this Sunday, so if you want more info just go to www.MTWashingtonAutoRoad.com and plan to be there EARLY!

Gary Bamberger

394 Dolloff Hill Rd.

North Conway, N.H. 03818

coach@mindspring.com

Calvin  (no socks)

Sorry,..... we have an inside man who guaranteed gates open for a sum paid directly to the gatekeeper... RevRay...is "da man"...

Friends or maybe I should say X-friends, A Plan has been devised to proceed with our sun rise odyssey up Mt. Washington, that I will divulge as the soon as the good folks at the group desk return my numerous calls and confirm a date. I will try again tomorrow and will keep you all posted.

RevRay; I'll be up there tomorrow morning. Is there someone you want me to look up personally to speed your plan along? Send me PM with name and date and I'll see what I can do from this end as I live only ~12 miles from Mount Washington. coach

Archived