IGNORED

Still early, but ........

Bud

Since the MOA Rally will be in Redmomd, OR next July 15 - 18, wouldn't it be great to have the UN the weekend before, somewhere on the west coast so those of us riding to the MOA rally could also do the UN???????

Hint, Hint, Hint. :thumbsup::wave::wave:

Calvin  (no socks)

The Alaskan seed has already been sown.

What is a MOA?

BTW...No affiliation with splinter groups and the Un is a mid-week thing anyhoo.

Calvin  (no socks)

Been with the Marque for 30+ years...never heard of em'

Like HOG? only thinner? ;)

Based my personal knowledge, I wouldn't lay claims to "thinner"!

There are two major clubs- BMW MOA, and the BMW RA (Riders Association). Different philosophical bents, but similar functions. IIRC, MOA is bigger. http://www.bmwmoa.org

Both date from the early '70s.

Paul Mihalka
Been with the Marque for 30+ years...never heard of em'

Like HOG? only thinner? ;)

Harley's HOG is completely factory organized and maintained. BMWMOA and BMWRA are independent from BMWNA and some times, specially RA, critical of BMWNA (BMW of North America).

Sorry, my fault for assuming that all would know of BMW MOA, the largest BMW motorcycle club in the world.

Just had a small rally in Johnson City, TN with about 9,000 folks. The complete opposite of an UN and why the UN is call the UN.

I have to be in Redmond and was hoping that one trip west would allow me to make another UN. But that is just me and we all know the world doesn't revolve around me but revolves around (fill in you name here ____________________ :rofl:)

Calvin  (no socks)

Ah! That explains it, Clubs... No clubs for me!

Don't have the mindset. Was a member of a local CC...Just went there for the golf.. No elections, no board meetings, no steenkin badges..."Under the Radar"

This place(BMWST) has all the confinements I can stand... :grin:

Un-rally = no vendors, no elections, no board meetings, no steenkin pins.

Er...maybe a name tag...whimper...whimper...

BMW MOA = BMW Motorcycles Owners Association
Actually it's Motorcycle Owners of America.

Archived