IGNORED

Whitehorse Press/Gear

RoyTemple

In case any of you didn't know, Whitehorse Gear/Press is located in Conway, NH at the Southeast terminus of the Kancamangus Highway. I visited them on a trip through there in 2006. They do not have a retail operation there but they do let you into there warehouse where you can browse all the products they have and purchase if you wish. At least that's what they did for me and at least one other visitor at the time. I purchased a Back-A-Line back brace on that trip and it has made a tremendous improvement in my comfort on long distance rides. No affiliation or endorsement but here's a link to there website. :grin:

And here's what they look like.

IMG_0135.JPG

I just might have to visit them again. :)

And while I'm at it, here's what it looks like if you get to park your bike on the edge of the parking area at the top of mount Washington! IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

Roy :thumbsup:

In case any of you didn't know, Whitehorse Gear/Press is located in Conway, NH at the Southeast terminus of the Kancamangus Highway. I visited them on a trip through there in 2006. They do not have a retail operation there but they do let you into there warehouse where you can browse all the products they have and purchase if you wish. At least that's what they did for me and at least one other visitor at the time. I purchased a Back-A-Line back brace on that trip and it has made a tremendous improvement in my comfort on long distance rides. No affiliation or endorsement but here's a link to there website. :grin:

And here's what they look like.

IMG_0135.JPG

I just might have to visit them again. :)

And while I'm at it, here's what it looks like if you get to park your bike on the edge of the parking area at the top of mount Washington! IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

Roy :thumbsup:

+1 on Whitehorse... they have two open houses each year... Spring & Fall well worth the trip if you are in the area they put on quite the BBQ and usually all of their stuff is on sale... plus great deals on close-outs.

Great bunch of people. Their open house and Bar-B-Q is worth the trip. I think they take an extra 15% off orders at their open house and as you know there is no tax in NH on most motorcycle related items.

LOST on my LT

I ordered a GPS ram mount setup from them last week. Donna, I believe her name was) was most helpful and helped me change my order several times. The parts arrived in a timely fashion and the mount system is incredible. I didn't even have to drill any extra holes in my co-pilot shelf! Now I want a Ram mount cupholder and camera mount but I fear that it wont arrive in time so I plan on riding over and picking it up in person. Donna assured me that, although they don't have a retail store per say, I was free to peruse their inventory and make purchases in person. +1 for Whitehouse Press!

Archived