IGNORED

Passenger backrest for r1100rt

Deaner

I got the one from BMW and I am not impressed at all. I think Cee Baileys has one but I'm not sure of their reliability right now.....but how could they screw up the back rest? I should say that I am assuming you menat the one for the back bag. It occurs to me now you never mentioned if that was what you were looking for. dopeslap.gif

I think my back bag has a couple of velcro strips for a small pad. What I'm looking for is something that could attach to the back rack. I think I've seen these in photos but am not sure.

I think my back bag has a couple of velcro strips for a small pad. What I'm looking for is something that could attach to the back rack. I think I've seen these in photos but am not sure.

Like this one? For the pillion?

RCUBackRestGS.jpg

Available from A & S

Not sure how much different the R1100R luggage rack is from the R1100RT. But I just bought the wife a back rest from Pirates Lair. It's great and she loves it. It's the right height and it has a nice curve to it. I know they are discontinuing the one for the R because there wasn't enough demand, but he still had some in stock. And they were on sale for about half of retail price. Great quality and I think the pad and upholstery is done by Sargent. You might give him a call and see what he has left. Real nice guy. http://piratesk12site.net/R1100Rstealth.htm there's the link to the backrest. thumbsup.gif

Archived