IGNORED

Some Innovative Ways to Hide a Weapon

David

You obviously haven't been to a good 'ol redneck gun show lately.

I like the 'brief safe', complete with skid marks to gross out even the most determined thief. LOL...

uhhh... maybe it's just me but it's probably not the most appropriate thing in the world to repost that picture in the thread.

uhhh... maybe it's just me but it's probably not the most appropriate thing in the world to repost that picture in the thread.

I would think that it is just the same as posting a link to a website that has links to weapons that are easily concealed.

I wasn't offended by the link, or anything that was on that page. Sorry the picture offended you. I can't edit the post due to the time restriction.

It is easy to stop the hidden handcuff key with a blackbox handcuff cover with a short chain attached to a waist chain.

CSBBlarge.jpg

Yeah these are scary things for sure. Seen a few crazy hiding places in my time!! Thx for pointing them out to us!

DavidEBSmith

I would think that it is just the same as posting a link to a website that has links to weapons that are easily concealed.

No, it's not the same, because I have the choice whether to follow that link or not, but by posting the picture here, you took away my choice as to whether I wanted to see that or not. David's original link at least offered some warning that not everybody might want to see what's at the link, but you decided that you'd make everybody see it.

I wasn't offended by the link, or anything that was on that page. Sorry the picture offended you.

That's not the standard for a polite society. I may not be offended by the material linked at fleshbot.com (at least most of it), but I know better than to post pictures from there on this discussion board. And I would respect that some people might have a different opinion than mine, not condescend toward it.

Can't we just all get along here? I have a dream that one day mankind will not feel the need to offend one another nor devise such horrific weapons designed for death and destruction and people of all different persuasions can live in harmony with each other and only love will felt one for another...

I wasn't offended by the link, or anything that was on that page. Sorry the picture offended you. I can't edit the post due to the time restriction.

And I would respect that some people might have a different opinion than mine, not condescend toward it.

You didn't quote the last sentence of my post. I would have deleted it if the option was still there. My comment was not condescending, rather it was sincere.

And I would respect that some people might have a different opinion than mine, not condescend toward it.

You didn't quote the last sentence of my post. I would have deleted it if the option was still there. My comment was not condescending, rather it was sincere.

Perhaps a bouquet of flowers would be appropriate?

Would it be possible for a mod to delete that photo? Then maybe we can get back on track.

David, I have a thousand ways of sidetracking your posts... :grin:

Seriously, sorry about that...

Seth,

Are you being condescending?

Dave McReynolds

There's some pretty eye-opening stuff in that link.

It reminds me of a class I attended about 30 years or so ago to get a hunter safety certificate, which you need to get a hunting license in California. It was winter, and the instructor shows up for the class, dressed appropriately for a mild Sacramento winter, in a light bomber-type jacket. He teaches the class for a while, none of us noticing anything, and then says something like, "let me show you what kind of weapons you can conceal on you if you want to." He pulls out two revolvers from under his jacket, big ones, maybe .357's or so. He gives us a moment to be duly impressed. Then he begins to pull out one gun after another, until I can't tell you how many guns he had stacked on the table: at least 6 if memory serves me.

I'm sure this is no big news for those of you in law enforcement, but I was impressed, since I hadn't noticed any obvious bulges as he was lecturing, not that I was looking. I also wondered what the heck it had to do with the class, which was supposed to keep us from shooting each other in the woods, but I mainly wanted the certificate and he was entertaining enough, so I kept my mouth shut, as did everyone else.

David, I have a thousand ways of sidetracking your posts... :grin:

Seriously, sorry about that...

No worries. I seem to be a scope creep magnet! ;)

Well here's a nice little concealable gun. I want to watch Billy fire it.

44magderringer.jpg

No problem Seth..You hold it. I'll fire it... :thumbsup:

Bill_Walker

Well here's a nice little concealable gun. I want to watch Billy fire it.

44magderringer.jpg

Somebody's gotta do it:

'I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire two shots or only one?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?'

To which the perp will reply, "What? That little thing?"

baggerchris

If you fire 44 magnum ammo in that Derringer it will play holy heck with your hand, but you can load it with 44 specials which come in a variety of power that will do nicely. You can also get 44 shot cartidges for it which at very close range will do mucho damageo to snakes and other varmints. Back in 1959 or thereabouts when I was diving in Mexico, I got hold of a "powerhead" made by a company called Sampson-Hall that used a .38 special blank to power a little harpoon out of a stainless steel head that fits on the end of a spear gun, used mainly for sharks. It had a rod that stuck out in front and when you fired the spear gun, the first thing that hit the fish or shark was the rod, which acted like a trigger and fired the .38 blank (if you had remembered to cock the dang thing), which propelled the harpoon which was attached to the head with a stout cable, into the shark/fish. I sold it quick after trying it out once. Nasty little bugger. I never had the guts to try and spear a big shark, and didn't want to anyway.

Archived