IGNORED

Special Edition R1200GS

TEWKS

I'm confused.... What's special about this? It just looks like a white GS with a bunch of extra options that one could get anyway. ;)

It looks sharp.

Should be better priced packaged like this than buying the add-ons after the fact.

Uhm... not really,

When I decided to buy the GS in mid 05' (Marty's fault :wave: ) I walked into the dealer knowing exactly what I wanted in terms of "extras". They had exactly what I wanted on the floor: crash bar, head guards, luggage and the color I wanted. When I said I'll take that one and we filled out the paper work I read it over. Not only were the "extras" on the invoice, but so was the labor to install them. I asked for a break in price as I was paying cash. "No can do sir"

Time and travel to out laying dealers from my home wasn't an option so I bought it and many happy miles later, glad I did.

Lone_RT_rider
Hey Mike,

I get blamed for everything. :dopeslap::wave:

I think BMW has been scoping out your colors on your bikes too. That white tank with black rims looks awfully familiar.... :/

I think BMW has been scoping out your colors on your bikes too. That white tank with black rims looks awfully familiar.... :/

Psst! ;) I hear that Marty is going to collect royalties from every SE sold. :grin:

Pat

Now if they would just get rid of those retarded silver boomerang trim pieces :mad:

If they are hollow - I wonder if they could be used for storage?

Marty Hill
Now if they would just get rid of those retarded silver boomerang trim pieces :mad:

That's the reason I've still got my '07, but it looks like I can't hold out much longer. :dopeslap:

Lone_RT_rider

That's the reason I've still got my '07, but it looks like I can't hold out much longer. :dopeslap:

Warranty about to end Marty? :grin:

Archived