IGNORED

Southwest Moto Tires Order

phillip914

I just paid 221.90 for 2 Michelin Pilot Road tires for my R1100RT. I just paid for regular (free shipping with 2 tires) and the tires arrived on my front porch in Texas trhe next business day. That is service! swmototires.com

clap.gif

Recently had the same experience from Southwest Moto ... free shipping with Avons, and they were on my porch in Michigan the next day. I don't know how they do that, but it's impressive. I suppose if I'd paid for faster shipping they' have had to use warp drive to get them to me!

Lone_RT_rider
Recently had the same experience from Southwest Moto ... free shipping with Avons, and they were on my porch in Michigan the next day. I don't know how they do that, but it's impressive. I suppose if I'd paid for faster shipping they' have had to use warp drive to get them to me!

LOL, Don't expect that every time. When I used to live just north of you the average time was about 3 days for them. I don't know what happened but it sounds like a fluke (no, not the meter). Even at 3 days, that's great service!

Shawn

Southwest Moto has always been good in getting their tires here within a few days, but I was somewhat shocked to see tires here one day after ordering them on my last shipment. They didn’t use a shipper that I recognized and the tires weren’t boxed. I think they are on to a new and great method.

Ordered from SW Moto twice and a friend has once and in all three cases the order arrived the next day (but they don't promise that of course.) I'm pretty sure that they drop-ship from various locations closest to the recipient, that's about the only way they could get a UPS ground shipment there on the next day.

Don't expect that every time.

Indeed. On my only order from them, it took over a week. They didn't promise 'em any faster, but I had sort of counted on it, based on the reports of others.

Greg

Archived