IGNORED

A short Delivery Run

azkaisr

Somehow over the last 6 months I have managed to get stuff from a few members of the board and today is the day that I return it all. Howard has left his Hoon Cooler with me since last Memorial Day, CraigC has not needed his Gerbings in Arizona, and 10ovr has a Torrey Tshirt he refuses to pick up. So at the crack of dawn this morning it is off to meet them and then go on a little ride up the hill for breakfast.

582586892_wqhSN-L.jpg

The merry trio is there to meet me. 10ovr, CraigC and Philly. All in fine spirits and all riding the same color RT.

582591072_g5Scm-L.jpg

It is hot this morning already here and while the temps hover in the low 90's even up into the hills, I am not bothered at all by it. Odd how I am so used to riding in the desert.

582587977_PwZyY-L.jpg

RT's in front and back. All accounted for

Traffic up is really light on the Beeline and pretty soon, Timmy pulls away with Howard and we have a fun run up the hill. Still better than any drug.

We decide to not go to Payson but rather Punkin Center. But where to eat?

582589369_m2Sko-L.jpg

This has become my normal staples since being told by the Doc to get my act together in the next 6 months or be in trouble. All good for you but not really gonna be available in Punkin Center.

582588461_VYELe-L.jpg

This doesn't look promising....

582590344_YErVu-L.jpg

We eat at Aunt Becky's which has a really good menu, is very clean. I eat a plain omelet and pass on the meat and potatoes. Will have to go back there again someday. By the way the horse head weirds me out too.

582589077_7Hk7D-L.jpg

Now this is something you don't see in every small town in America. A Pratt J57 in the middle of a guys backyard(Ok it said Marine Corps Museum) but I am still going WTF?

582590655_hLMZA-L.jpg

I am pretty sure if I take off the side case, I can make get that J57 mounted. Timmy tells me though that it isn't metric so we leave it for another day.

582586736_754kX-L.jpg

This fella doesn't like being fenced in...

582587535_mpsQJ-L.jpg

While his pal is having fun with the tourists. Gotta love dogs.

582588027_dVMFu-L.jpg

But its time to moto. I need to get back to the valley before it gets too hot and the boys want to work on their bikes before heading to Colorado next week.

582589785_b82E6-L.jpg

Tale of the tape. Not a big ride today at all, but quick and fun.

See ya down the road

BeniciaRT_GT

Worthy as always!

That J-57 was the cat's meow back in the day!!! There must be thousands of them around!!!

(As a side note, that was the first turbine I ever ran! It was mounted on a test cart that we strapped down to the cement parking lot! OMG what a hoot!!!)

I think we could get two of them mounted up for you without any issues (got keep that symmetrical thrust you know)but you'll have to visit the Benicia Man Cave to get it converted!

Nice tale. Did Tim use #1 at breakfast?

Part of the deal Edd for me getting Tim a Torrey shirt was that he can't use #1 for 4 trips. He has 3 more to go!

Worthy as always!

That J-57 was the cat's meow back in the day!!! There must be thousands of them around!!!

(As a side note, that was the first turbine I ever ran! It was mounted on a test cart that we strapped down to the cement parking lot! OMG what a hoot!!!)

I think we could get two of them mounted up for you without any issues (got keep that symmetrical thrust you know)but you'll have to visit the Benicia Man Cave to get it converted!

The boss has me penciled in for a trip to Benicia in the Fall. Might be sooner though :)

Thanks for takin us along Tom......your a gentleman and a scholar.

The three stooges, not so much.

"the boys want to work on their bikes before heading to Colorado next week."

My invitation must be lost in the mail.

I am sure that it is just a small oversight on their part.

Nice tale. Did Tim use #1 at breakfast?

Part of the deal Edd for me getting Tim a Torrey shirt was that he can't use #1 for 4 trips. He has 3 more to go!

The deal was 3,, 2 more to go,,I think it was harder for Craig and Howard to keep there mouths shut then me :rofl:

Whip,,Meet use in South Fork CO this saturday,,10 day ride to all the peaks,,Sunday we well be at Bishops Castle witch may be closer ,,,See ya there,,

Archived