IGNORED

SHOP DOG

10ovr

Lets see your shop dogs,,This is my shop dog Sammy,,She is a ball of fire,,Loves being out in the shop with me,,She loves riding on the hoist,,Chewing on tools,,Manuals,,tie straps,,Basically she thinks any thing on the ground is hers,,Dogs,,Gota love um,,She loves to get under the bike to check for leaks,,On a white dog they show up real good,, :rofl:

4558.jpg.db55cdbc57fec73dfc1245df34c92495.jpg

Lets see your shop dogs,,This is my shop dog Sammy,,She is a ball of fire,,Loves being out in the shop with me,,She loves riding on the hoist,,Chewing on tools,,Manuals,,tie straps,,Basically she thinks any thing on the ground is hers,,Dogs,,Gota love um,,She loves to get under the bike to check for leaks,,On a white dog they show up real good,, :rofl:

What a wonderfully helpful girl you have there!

Love your bike color and your wonderful puppy, Sammy.

Great to see all of these wonderful doggies.

russell_bynum

What about a shop cat?

readytogo.jpg

Riley the Irish Setter loves to be in the garage with me as long as no power tools or air tools are being used, but I don't think I've got any pics of her in the garage with me.

I'm looking forward to having my first garage in 3 years sometime next month. It is behind the driveway fence, so I'll finally be able to have my pups in the shop with me. The only motorcycle/dog picture I have at the moment is this one. She's a lot bigger now

265330382_xqDTW-L.jpg

Archived