IGNORED

late registration...pay when you arrive???

ahirsch

Hi Paul,

I am hoping to attend and most likely my dad will come too. At this point I am not sure how the work/family schedule will conflict with the UN. So the question is, can people just come over and register when they arrive? This may apply to others too.

Thanks and hope to see you soon

Andrew

Andrew,

That's a good question as I was just telling someone today who is avidly in to BMW bikes, has 6 of them I think, and I believe he was getting pretty interested in the whole idea. He was going to go home and check out this site tonight as he had never heard of it, imagine that!

The UnRally is 4 days. :)

Feel free to arrive and leave when you want. :wave:

You should register. This way the organizing group has a handle on who is coming and how much support/food to provide.

IOW, it makes their life a lot simpler.... :grin:

MB>

Hi Andrew,

Suzanne and I were glad to hear you and your dad might be attending! :wave:

Yes... As was said, if you have a chance to register, that is preferable. You can pay at the event if necessary but I need counts for T-Shirts, Stickers, Group Dinner, etc. so that we have enough for everyone.

Ditto for anyone who is lurking and may need to cancel as we don't want to over order either. :P

Regardless, we want to see EVERYONE there and joining the fun! We will be able to make it all work out in the end. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Cheers!

Paul

Paul,

I paid a long time ago and will not be attending. I don't want a refund. Since I won't be eating the meals (don't let SageRider tell you that I said he could have mine :grin:) is there a chance you would ship my T shirt, stickers and other schwag in return for the meals?

Hi Bud,

Sorry about that... Intended to refund the money when I was going to deposit the most recent checks. Neither has happened yet... :dopeslap:

I would be happy to send you the "stuff". Figure it will arrive in the later half of August.

Thanks for the reminder.

Paul :)

Archived