IGNORED

Doctor said relax....

DaveTheAffable

DaveTheAffable

...so I took my new camera to Seal Beach, and played with exposures. My favorite subjects of course, my daughter and wife. Just after sunset, no color corrections, as shot.

575304863_v9FYu-L.jpg

Still trying to find time / money to fix the K12RS. :/

Couchrocket

DO NOT be fooled... the rat-bag is just bragging about his new Nikon D700! :grin: I've seen the original file and it is... well... kinda... wonderful!

Couchrocket
DO NOT be fooled... the rat-bag is just bragging about his new Nikon D700! :grin: I've seen the original file and it is... well... kinda... wonderful!

Oh, yeah, and I meant to mention that the dynamic range, and high ISO performance of his camera suck. :rofl:

DaveTheAffable

Oh, yeah, and I meant to mention that the dynamic range, and high ISO performance of his camera suck. :rofl:

Uhhhh... Thanks?

:/

Francois_Dumas

Yes, definitely !! :rofl::rofl:

Photography is one of my de-stressers in life. Along with astronomy and of course m/c riding. Nice shot here Dave, very nice.

Couchrocket

Uhhhh... Thanks?

:/

When we gonna make prints over here? Photo Tech Day II needs scheduling. :wave:

Archived