IGNORED

Cat Exercise Wheel.

Joe Frickin' Friday

Joe Frickin' Friday
At the end of my life, I want those 2 minutes and 17 seconds back. :P

Shawn

The title on the video was "kitteh exercise wheel," and you thought it was going to be something other than cats running on an exercise wheel?!

Besides, what would you do with those two minutes anyway? Probably waste them riding...:rofl:

Joe Frickin' Friday
Its been 4 days since the original post and nobodies come up with a workable plan?

What gives? :S

JohnnyJ

Hey, if I had cats, you KNOW I'd be building one... :grin:

russell_bynum
Its been 4 days since the original post and nobodies come up with a workable plan?

JohnnyJ

The MojoWheel....a modular, easy to disassemble and move feline exercise and entertainment device made from aircraft-grade aluminum and powder coated in your choice of colors to match your cat's coat and your decor. Availability: 12-18 months pending the completion of the assembly jig, heavy-duty workbench, additional electric service in the basement, and additional basement sound-proofing to obviate the need to petition for a residential zoning variance due to city noise restrictions.

:grin:

Put me down for one when the production run starts. :thumbsup:

JohnnyJ

No plan is going to work at getting my lazy three pawed cat to move fast enough to make that wheel turn.

All you need is a Parnes wheel balancer, couple jack stands, and an old GS rear wheel with most of the spokes removed.

hmmm.... that looks interesting ... thanks for the post Mitch ... :thumbsup:

------------------

Chris (aka Tender Vittles )

Little '77 KZ400 in the Big Apple

Black '99 RT for Everywhere Else, such as ...

310287-mar2004.gif

The MojoWheel....a modular, easy to disassemble and move feline exercise and entertainment device made from aircraft-grade aluminum and powder coated in your choice of colors to match your cat's coat and your decor. Availability: 12-18 months pending the completion of the assembly jig, heavy-duty workbench, additional electric service in the basement, and additional basement sound-proofing to obviate the need to petition for a residential zoning variance due to city noise restrictions.

:grin:

Put me down for one when the production run starts. :thumbsup:

:rofl:

Archived