IGNORED

RIP angel...........

Huzband

Farrah Fawcett taken at age 62 by cancer. In spite of all the tabloid junk over the years, I'll always remember the poster I had on my wall as a teenager.

farrah-fawcett.jpg

I think I read somewhere recently that it is still the best selling poster of all time.

She put up quite a battle, her documentary about her battle with cancer a few weeks ago was a tough watch (I couldn’t make it all the way through it actually) and what a courageous thing to do.

While she began her carrier with a lot of ‘fluff’, her later serious roles where widely acclaimed and she more than silenced the ‘just another pretty face’ critics I believe.

RIP.

RIP and I'm hoping she didn't succomb to that goofballs pleas and marry him before she died. He wasn't good enough.

He wasn't good enough.

I do have to say that he does comes off as a little slimy to me. I saw an interview with him on the subject of her illness and he didn't sound like a guy whose wife was dying so much as a guy acting like his wife was dying, as if in some kind of a role. Kind of unsettling. Maybe just me.

I had that poster.

I think a lot of people did. I'd guess that some "exploration" took place in front of it, too. :/

He wasn't good enough.

I do have to say that he does comes off as a little slimy to me. I saw an interview with him on the subject of her illness and he didn't sound like a guy whose wife was dying so much as a guy acting like his wife was dying, as if in some kind of a role. Kind of unsettling. Maybe just me.

Just one of his stupid tricks was to supply drugs to their son, and do drugs with their son.

I had that poster.

I think a lot of people did. I'd guess that some "exploration" took place in front of it, too. :/

TMI.

baggerchris

I think she got a bum rap at first in Hollywood, and then showed the whole world by her acting ability and then later by her courage, just what a remarkable lady she was. Beauty; Integrity and Dignity, even dealing with some of the choices she made in her personal life.

And she was still hot when she did the playboy spread at age 50!

I knew it be either you or ltlJohn. :/

Didn't have the poster never saw the Playboy spread.

And while all the guys were lusting after her ... little girls wanted to be like her ... or at least be able to feather our hair like hers ;)

RIP

I know you've seen "that" picture... She'd kill me if I posted it though. :P

Oh boy are there some truly awful school photos floating around out there!! (My own included!!) :grin:

Archived