IGNORED

Remus owners - Do you get exhaust popping on decel?

eng943

Ordering a full Remus system Tuesday from SJBMW. Just wondeing if those of you with the full system notice the exhaust popping on deceleration?

It does everything the stock one does, only LOUDER.

Does that mean it saves more lives?

You might want to seal the joints with high heat (red) silicone and install a Devise to richen the mixture. I have a full Remus system no baffel and a frck module. I have just returned from a week In the mountains around Asheville nc Elevations ranged from sea level in fl to 6047 on the blue ridge. Bike runs great very limited pops, less vibration, nice noticable power increase no change in millage when cruising. Rode with another R1200Rt we did rolls on etc.... There is a large power increase. I would walk away also better level of control when the roads get twist. Rode 11hrs stopped for gas only in Ga 100-103 f and 61 in thw am on the blue ridge

Frk power module is a plug and play module that is plugged inline between the air temp sensor and the computer Ayer the plastic is off the bike it takes a minute to install . I am not sure what the technology is there are several long posts on various bmw sites. I do like the way the engine runs feels like a pre EPA motor.

Archived