IGNORED

animal rights !

simon999

Lets_Play_Two

Lots of insect info. on the "news" stations today. 800,000 to 1,000,000 species of insects on the planet. 750 insects per square foot. 1,000,000 insects for each person....

is this true???

http://cbs13.com/local/PETA.Protests.The.2.1050883.html

if so I am in real trouble !!! I will have to wash the front screen of the bike before they find out.....there must be hundreds of flies on the screen !!

It is stupidly and sadly true.

Flies, cockroaches and mosquitoes will be here long after we have managed to extinguish our species, and these people are bitching about one fly?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

It must be hell to have so much time in your hands.

I sincerely hope Obama dismisses them and pays no attention to caca like this, we certainly have more important issues facing us,

...flies have been known to spread diseases like malaria

, typhoid fever, anthrax, leprosy, cholera, conjunctivitis, tuberculosis, dysentery and diarrhea in human beings. They cause parasitic tape worms on poultry or parasitic tape worms on horses....Flies like moist places and are attracted to smell of fermenting materials. They can transmit parasitic worms that cause skin infection in human beings and leaves droppings on food and utensils that makes the food contaminated. Bacteria that causes cholera is found in human feces and is carried by flies that will come and feed on our food and water that we drink.

I wonder if a fly landed in the Chinese food I had a while back.

, typhoid fever, anthrax, leprosy, cholera, conjunctivitis, tuberculosis, dysentery and diarrhea in human beings. They cause parasitic tape worms on poultry or parasitic tape worms on horses....Flies like moist places and are attracted to smell of fermenting materials. They can transmit parasitic worms that cause skin infection in human beings and leaves droppings on food and utensils that makes the food contaminated. Bacteria that causes cholera is found in human feces and is carried by flies that will come and feed on our food and water that we drink.

Why.......Have you been feeling......Disoriented?

Why.......Have you been feeling......Disoriented?

It was years ago, but I have never been so sick in my life. I was basically an orifice.... After puking my guts out all day and night, if I drank water, it would ummmm... just leak out of me :(

Archived