IGNORED

Tulsa BMW Dealer gone

tcshooter

Well it looks like our local dealer got out of the BMW line. I tried to get them to give them my business for my new GT but never got a response. Now I know why they seem to have dropped the line. This is very strange as they just got the line last year. But if anyone wants BMW clothing, they are selling it for cost according to their website. Anyone know why they left BMW??

Nope, they were part of Roadhouse Motorsports. They have the Victory, Triumph and now Indian lines. Looks like the Indian took the place of the BMW line.

Ok, I wasn't sure.

From what I hear, business at the OKC location is doing quite well.

A few months back they had considered moving their operations a bit West of OKC (Yukon),

but it appears that their going to stay put for a while.

A year or so ago I bought a new Multistrada from them which they had in a shop up in Tulsa,

which made me think that they might have had a hand in both locations.

How did you call them on a Monday? Also there website no longer lists BMW? and all the clothes say they are at cost, sounds like they are leaving to me. I will stop by tomorrow and check it out.

I just got back from Roadhouse motorsports here in Tulsa, they used to be the Tulsa BMW dealership. According to the sales guy they lost BMW because they did not meet certain standards of BMWOA and the new owners were not willing to pay for the compliance. He a said they are on the 3rd owners in the last 6 months and the new ones really didnt care about the BMW side. THey picked up Indian but just to have another line not take BMW's place. I think you may have been looking at the OKC dealership as this was the only one for Tulsa. http://www.roadhousems.com/default.asp

It is bad that they are gone, but if you want BMW jacket and pants they got them clearanced at cost. All the bikes are gone, as BMW has come and picked them up.

I would like to understand how this benefits BMWNA to lose a dealer for Tulsa, sure it will benefit the OKC dealer and probably Bentonville, but how does this benefit BMWNA.

Was the dealer not selling ANY bikes or parts. Was the dealer service bad. That is about the only excuse I can see. In the mean time, you have a beemer in Tulsa or thereabouts, you are worse off?

I would like to understand how this benefits BMWNA to lose a dealer for Tulsa, sure it will benefit the OKC dealer and probably Bentonville, but how does this benefit BMWNA.

Was the dealer not selling ANY bikes or parts. Was the dealer service bad. That is about the only excuse I can see. In the mean time, you have a beemer in Tulsa or thereabouts, you are worse off?

BMWNA likes to keep themselves exclusive. They require a dedicated showroom if a dealer has other brands. Why? They have their standards. Cutting off one's nose to spite one's face? Maybe. There is a lot of German culture that does not make sense to me. YMMV.

Archived