IGNORED

Is anyone near Louisville, KY?

Kathy R

I am interested in a motorcycle for sale in Louisville, KY. Is anyone available nearby to go take a look at it for me? Even test ride it if allowable?

Kathy, I'm not terribly close (about 3 hours), but it might not be worth going up there just for a test ride, but if you end up buying it, I could certainly pick it up and store it for you.

Thanks David. You are a peach!

Someone has to be real close for it to be worth it. "We" just found a few more candidates within 5 hours. The Louisville guy has nice Givi's, hand guards...

It seems that each and every day I wake up I think about ridiing. I rode in the car all day yesterday exploring the lower tier (twists, hairpins, turns, raceways, +dirt and gravel roads) and I am like a Jack Russell staring at bait. Yeah, I think about dogs all the time too. :grin:

When the university takes a look in my head, after I'm gone, they may figure it out.

I'm about an hour from Louisville, but have no particular expertise in evaluating motorcycles other than owning and riding an 1150RT. I could possibly provide an impression of the bike's general condition and any obvious flaws, but nothing more in-depth than that. There is a BMW dealer in Louisville; could you arrange for them to inspect the bike for you? That would be more useful, although probably not free . . . :)

Lee

Thank you Lee...1 hour is too far, but I appreciate your thoughts. The BMW will charge me alot to inspect a Suzuki, hee hee hee. I should have mentioned, here, that I'm looking at a wee strom.

Kathy,

I'll be near there the 11th of July if you're still undecided. I've got a bit of familiarity with the wee strom if you need it.

Matt, you are a friend. I'll let you know. I'm mulling a few things overnight.

Tasker... I PM'd you back. Thank you.

Mull Mull Mull

I have wonderful problems. Just like the old days. :thumbsup:

John Ranalletta

Archived