IGNORED

Coffee Klatch?

sebjones906

sebjones906

I missed last month. Are we doing the Coffee Klatch tomorrow, Tuesday? Will there be another installment of lies and stories? :S

Hi Sam,

I have some personnel business I have to attend to, But i think I can wrap that up by 6 or 6:30. So I'm probly in.

Missed ya last month, AND I have alot of new and improved lies and stories. :lurk:

After months of being unable to ride a motorcycle, I am thinking that tomorrow would be Coffee Klatch day. I logon and there is the info. Glad I didn't look a couple hours earlier.

I should be there, even if I am riding mostly with one hand. I guess I will spend this evening charging the battery, airing tires and getting rid of 4 months worth of dust.

I missed last month. Are we doing the Coffee Klatch tomorrow, Tuesday? Will there be another installment of lies and stories? :S

I might be able to make it. My RT is in the garage with her nose pointed towards the door. I guess she wants out.

:)

What time is it again, 7 or ?

BTW, what is the difference between "lies" and "stories"?

:rofl:

sebjones906

7ish...........

The difference between lies and stories.... ahhhhhhhhhh ..... if you get caught it's a lie, otherwise it's a story.

Archived