IGNORED

Hyper lites

MWS

On the supplied bracket next to the license plate. I've also got an LED bar under the plate so both the Hyperlites and bar light up when the brakes go on.

Did not get a bracket with them. Took them off my K75s when I sold it. I like the idea of flashy brake lights, but can't seem to find the right spot for them on the GT.

I'll look for the bracket.

Thanks!

You could buy a piece of aluminum sheet, either at the home supply store or the kitchen supply store (baking sheet). Cut it 1.5" wider than your license plate, and use it as a backing plate for the license. Mount the HyperLights on the left and right edges. With tin snips or a hack saw, you could cut small, 3/4" tabs on the left and right just the right size for the HyperLights to stick on to. Get some double sided tape at the home store while you're there to stick them on with.

Aluminum_Butt

Making it would probably be easy enough, but here's a link to the commercial one. The bracket is close to the bottom of the page.

Link

If it'll help I'll take and post a picture of mine on the bike.

Thanks people, but I think I found a solution. Bought some large high intensity LED's and am making up my own housing. three places are in the running for were to mount them, one is a bar under the licence plate, which wil mount on the mud flap extender bolt, the next is under the side reflectors housings, double sided sticky tape. The third is inside the side reflector housings themselves. I'll proto type both housings an decide which one is acceptable. There is pro's and con's to all.

Not liking the housings that came with the hyper-lites.

Will post photo's when done!

Archived