IGNORED

Cee Baileys "monster screen"

Art..

I have an Aeroflow and feel the same way. I am 6'4 and get alot of wind on my head and if I scrunch down just a little the air smoothes out. I have emailed back and forth with Cee Bailey and finally ordered the Euro cut at the tallest it comes(either +5 or +5.5" I can't recall without looking it up.) Their monster screen is taller but I want some air on my arms. I questioned them about the two more inches being enough and they assured me that their design is substantially different than the Aeroflow and that this would be the fix. I am expecting it any day thumbsup.gif now and will let you know how it works.

D

I've got the monstser screen. The bike came with the BMW touring screen, a custom sized large Parabellum screen (pretty much an XXL version of the stock screen and the same height as the monster), as well as the stock screen(benefits of buying used). I sold the touring screen and bought the monster as I wanted less wind noise and shoulder/back pressure. The monster is BIG. I don't really like the way it looks, but do like the way it performs. It's wide enough to pretty much keep rain off your hands and the wind off the arms and shoulders. This is not so good when it's hot, but great in the summer fog, and winter. It does surprisingly well in the wind, no adverse handling effects I'm aware of. I rarely run it more than half way up as the wind noise does not decrease any higher. It is louder all the way down than the Parabellum and you still don't get much wind on your body. The monster has a much wider quiet zone than the Parabellum. Any cross wind and I'm in wind noise where the monster remains quiet. Four of us rode to Death Valley last Jan. The first three hours were in cold rain. I was by far the most comfortable of the lot, and my gloves stayed dry (partially due to the application of Camp Dry). There is no perfect screen. I have had the Parabellum on all summer but will probably switch to the monster for the run to the Quincy rally. I'm 6' 3" and right very straight up due to back problems.

Archived