IGNORED

BMW promotions

gasser

And don't forget this one.....

Stimulus Bill Includes Tax Break for Motorcycle Purchases

Language that provides a tax deduction for the purchase of a motorcycle is in the economic stimulus bill, the AMA reports. The AMA, working in conjunction with other stakeholders, worked diligently to secure the motorcycle provision within the measure.

Motorcycles are included as "qualified vehicles" in Section 1008 of the legislation. Those purchasing a new motorcycle from February 17, 2009 to December 31, 2009 will be able to deduct the sales and excise taxes on their 2009 tax returns. You can deduct taxes paid on the first $49,500 of the motorcycles price.

To learn more, contact your favorite BMW motorcycle dealer.

2009-03-05

DaveinNCMn

Its been extended until 6/2.

On the RTs, the dealer I talked to will either include $1,250 worth of G&A or will knock an additional $1,000 off the price of the bike.

From what he told me, BMW gives the dealer a $1,000 credit when an RT is sold and they can apply it however the customer wants.

I need another bike like I need another (*fill in the blank*). I've always wanted to try an RT and what's really holding me back is mostly the 09 choice of colors. If the offered one in red, I'd probably dragging out the checkbook....

Archived