IGNORED

Golf Club rack for RT

Bruch

I have a good inner side case...ready to mod to hold a golf club bag. I was surprised I couldn't find a previous post on the forums. Surely someone has done this before?

Bruch

Very nice, Tom. Is that a bona fide club case , or a generic tube? Is there maybe foam in there to keep the clubs from banging around?

Bruch

I was looking for an "elegant" solution and finally settled on putting the bag in my travel bag and strapping it across the back of the bike like the other poster. I had to pick up some taller mirrors though from this board. I was hoping to connect with some other rider/golfers at some point and do some ride in golfing to various courses. Sounds like a good day to me.

Ditto.

Or, put top cover on and run straps.

I put paint saver where the item comes into contact w/saddlebags and stuff towels to keep the clubs in place.

At 105-110 you may get a bit of lift.

I've been looking for a rack for months. If you ride a Harley or a Gold Wing there are many options. Haven't found a manufactured option for the RT yet. I was thinking of buying a spare rear seat and tearing off the padding and welding or bolting some sort of angled rack to it. Still thinking it through. When I get it done I'll post pictures.....trust me!

Archived