IGNORED

Where to buy Carberg Trip Helmet in the USA?

brianbmw

I want to try one of these helmets, and would like to know if theres a place to get them in the US? If not are there any reputable overseas companies that are easy to deal with.

Thanks,

Brian

Sorry but the Caberg days are OVER. No longer available in the US as new product. Only old stock that is still here sitting on shelves.

The Trip got so-so reviews by the way.

web bike world loved it. I just bought a new evoline, and i think it's just to heavy. It's a cool helmet and i thought the weight would be ok, but it's not.

I want to try one of these helmets, and would like to know if theres a place to get them in the US? If not are there any reputable overseas companies that are easy to deal with.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian:

Try http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk

A buddy of mine loved his Caberg; he toured for two years in South America with it, then on his return to Canada had it stolen.

He mail-ordered the new Caberg Justissimo GT from the above shop, and he had it in two business days, $350 Cdn (about $290 USD) DELIVERED TO THE DOOR in Edmonton, Alberta. My friend's a stickler for good customer service and he said this shop was outstanding. He telephoned them to place his order.

FWIW.

Cheers.

Tim

OldBoldPilot

In the unlikely event you're looking for a Caberg Trip size medium in matte black, I just happen to have a brand new one sitting in the original box on a shelf in the garage. Upon trying it on I realized I needed a size large, so this one has never been worn (except for the try-on), and is for sale to any interested party.

I would buy it if i new it would fit. I think i am probably a size small though. How does the size run? If i measure my head for helmet size it's 55-1/2 cm. Right now i'm wearing a size med. scorpion helmet. Where did you buy it?

Brian

Ashland, Massachusetts

Archived