IGNORED

Pillon scuff marks on panniers any one have a cure

moth

I am new to RT riding and regulary take my partner as pillion on rides, when she dimounts she often catches the side pannier leaving scuff marks on pannier lid. frown.gif Is this ususal? Any ideas to stop her doing it and or to remove marks from pannier lid.

Andy Mathias

Dan Gleebitz

I told the "Bread Knife" if she made the scuffs, she can polish them out ... all now fixed and she's a bit more careful now!

skinny_tom (aka boney)
Get her a bike of her own.

Then she can scuff her own saddlebag lids instead of yours

IMHO, this is the best advice yet.

You can borrow her bike too!

I am new to RT riding and regulary take my partner as pillion on rides, when she dimounts she often catches the side pannier leaving scuff marks on pannier lid. frown.gif Is this ususal? Any ideas to stop her doing it and or to remove marks from pannier lid.

Andy Mathias

Pencil eraser... thumbsup.gif

John Dickens

Following a 'discussion' with my wife and some serious research it turns out that at least half the scuff marks were caused by me!

I now have some self adhesive protective film (carbon fibre in flexible plastic)over the area most likely to be damaged.

George Brown
Following a 'discussion' with my wife and some serious research it turns out that at least half the scuff marks were caused by me!

I now have some self adhesive protective film (carbon fibre in flexible plastic)over the area most likely to be damaged.

Being a short pudgy guy most of the scuff marks on my cases are mine too. Can you share some more info about this film?

Archived