IGNORED

Old School Airplanes

George Brown

Thanks, enjoyed the pic of the tiger and chippie in formation. I've owned and flown both...great planes that trained thousands of pilots. :thumbsup:

bayoubengal

Thanks. Great show. Ya know I've flown Air Force, airline, and GA for years with thousands of hours and I have never been in an open cockpit plane! Wow that looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.

dh

Thanks, enjoyed the pic of the tiger and chippie in formation. I've owned and flown both...great planes that trained thousands of pilots. :thumbsup:

He forgot to mention he was the origonal designer of Chippie when he graduated college way back when :P

I couldn't load the page so I couldn't see what you were all looking at. However, attended "Warbirds over Wanaka" in New Zealand in 2000, the first time they flew the restored Hawker Hurricane. The Spitfire and Hurricane dogfight was the most awesome sight with the most incredible sounds.

Goosebumps all day. Anyone planning a trip to NZ who's into warbirds should experience the Wanaka show. Normally run every two years in April. Next show is 2010.

Linz :)

Archived