IGNORED

SoCal Tech Daze: The Pictures

russell_bynum

Great pictures Lisa! (Those of us that attended know who really took them...)

Oh yeah Russell. Nice Captions. wink.gif

AND I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I saw the Bad Adam shot. Did you and Lisa conspire on that one???

Our "hard working hosts" were amazing. The set-up Sean had waiting for us in the garage, Shelly's non-stop efforts in the kitchen, Sean's grill work that evening -- were phenomonal -- and appreciated by everyone. Especially Fernando, who either magically or coincidentally rode up just as the first round of food was coming off the grill. wink.gif

I'm just sitting back waiting for the Monkey to adjust my valves and re-sync my throttle bodies. I wonder how long I should give him before I go check to see how he's doing? smile.gif

russell_bynum

Uh...Laney dear...I hate to break this to you...but I just saw an Opal Blue RT with the tupperware removed doing stoppies and burnouts down PCH. The rider looked remarkably like Socko.

Great pictures! I, also almost spit out Dr.Pepper while watching Bad Adam...well..you know! I had a really fun weekend everybody, if any of you are ever in the Temecula, area stop on by.

"I, also almost spit out Dr.Pepper while watching Bad Adam...well..you know!"

... and look at the size of that smile on his face! laugh.gif

Great pictures, Lisa.

Now the question is what I'll tell my wife when she finds out about this. A long BadAdam lecture is gonna be delivered. Maybe I'll just conviniently forget about this past weekend and wait for it to appear twenty years from now when our (future) kids find it.

As you can see in the picture it is clearly Howard that is guilty of something. I'm clearly just standing there saying hello

russell_bynum

In reply to:

My main man Russell showed me how to change the throttle cables

Yeah, but no visits from motorcycle celebrities this time...unless you count Sock Monkey. smile.gif

Jim showed us the correct method for breaking a tire bead loose...which coincidentally is also the way you set up for a Triple Lindy from the 10-meter platform. laugh.gif

In reply to:

As you can see in the picture it is clearly Howard that is guilty of something. I'm clearly just standing there saying hello

Yeah, there you go, blame the single guy. I remember you saying something about always needing a buddy who appears to be worse than you for comparison. Glad to oblige. However, now all the married guys from tech daze are saying to their wives, "Hmm, should I go hang out with Adam or should I ride all day?" To which all the wives, of course, say "Ride! Please ride!" Isn't that so, Russell. wink.gif

"BadAdam, Bad, bad, bad

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

HEY!!!

I just realized that MY tshirt in front of that Bad, Bad, Bad Adam shot!

So, how did the Sock Monkey swipe MY tshirt, and who was REALLY wearing it at the time???

Archived