IGNORED

Is it allowed to post this here???

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Hi everybody,

since you're our family away from home, I thought to post a few pictures here of a 'Dumas' family event that took place yesterday....

an extremely proud father .... I am supposed to 'give away' the bride... well... I just 'LOANED' her to you, Menno !! ;)

517826500_ixV8m-XL.jpg

Alright, WHERE do I sign again????

Menno's Dad and Mom behind the happy couple.

517826742_xALau-XL.jpg

Nina and Francois...... no need to do anything this time.... everything is under control.

517826882_4JS4P-XL.jpg

Happy couple after the 'official part' .... mind you, Viv always smiles when she sees a cake.. just like her Dad :grin:

517826242_2ibvD-XL.jpg

517826933_qhsBj-XL.jpg

The hotel where the marriage took place is and old building at Amsterdam's old harbor..... there wasn't much of a 'photo opportunity', but the couple made up for that.

517825684_EgYGL-XL.jpg

517825776_tGBR9-XL.jpg

517825889_kvcwi-XL.jpg

517826038_jayNe-XL.jpg

Happy Family and newly weds

517827140_ZyPhb-XL.jpg

517827000_EWDG4-XL.jpg

Allas, this morning the magic was gone again... back to work in my normal 'work position' ..... :dopeslap:

Congrats to all. I hope they have a lifetime of happiness together.

On a somewhat different note, my dad's middle name is Menno . . . or it was supposed to be. He discovered when he applied for his first passport that the country doctor didn't have very good handwriting, so instead of having a good old Dutch middle name, his birth certificate read "Muno." He's been mad over that for about 40 years now.

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

Great looking couple and family. You have much to be proud of.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Menno and Viv are a lovely couple.

Best wishes to the newlyweds for a life time of happiness! :clap:

And remember, Francois, you have not lost a daughter, you have gained a son.

Congratulations Francois that's really wonderful. And it's somewhat ironic. Our little girl was just wed 2 weeks ago. Hope you won't mind if I post a couple of us. Seems you and I share a similar amount of gray too. :grin:

abme3.jpg

abme2.jpg

abme1.jpg

Congratulations Francois and Nina...and Albert too. It is wonderful to see your children all grown up and full of hope for a lifetime of happiness with their new partner. May all their problems be small and all their successes shared.

Francois_Dumas

Thanks everybody !!

@Albert and daughter: congratulations !!! We seem to be sharing more than just a motorbike indeed :)

Everyone looks so happy! Nice, very nice. Reminds me of giving away my daughter 7 yrs ago. They are still going strong and have a wonderful life. Many blessings to the new couple!!

Dave

Archived