IGNORED

ATTGATT saves the day again!

swfraley

Calvin  (no socks)

I about got a face shield of Red tail hawk on a stretch in Texas at 80+... blinked at every bird twixt there and Fla... :grin:

Scuffs on my windhsield from the talons.. we both continued on our way...

Looks like what some of our local sea gulls do. At least in this economic down turn, they can still put a deposit on a new BMW :rofl:

Looks like what some of our local sea gulls do. At least in this economic down turn, they can still put a deposit on a new BMW :rofl:

I had my face shield up when a seagull cut loose on me one day. It was 30 years ago, and I still haven't quite gotten the taste out of my mouth.

A couple of years ago I glanced a duck coming from the ditch. I hit it with the side of the fairing disrupting its flight. All I had time to do was duck!

MrHondamatic
A couple of years ago I glanced a duck coming from the ditch. I hit it with the side of the fairing disrupting its flight. All I had time to do was duck!

Glad to hear you didn't quack up :rofl:

DaveTheAffable
Next time, try raising the shield before ejecting oral contents. You should notice an improvement. :thumbsup:

Ewwwwwww...! That was on the INSIDE of the shield? :/

Next time, try raising the shield before ejecting oral contents. You should notice an improvement. :thumbsup:

Ewwwwwww...! That was on the INSIDE of the shield? :/

No, but that's pretty funny!

I had my face shield up when a seagull cut loose on me one day. It was 30 years ago, and I still haven't quite gotten the taste out of my mouth.

I think I'd of kept that one to myself :rofl:

Archived