IGNORED

Hank, You've got no ass.

scottd

I figured out why no seat, stock or custom, is comfortable for me for very long. I was watching a rerun of "King of the Hill" and Hank was having back pain. He went to the doctor and the doctor told him "Hank, you've got no ass." There's my problem. How can any seat be comfortable when you don't have anything to put on it. A certain level of "natural" padding must be expected.

I figured out why no seat, stock or custom, is comfortable for me for very long. I was watching a rerun of "King of the Hill" and Hank was having back pain. He went to the doctor and the doctor told him "Hank, you've got no ass." There's my problem. How can any seat be comfortable when you don't have anything to put on it. A certain level of "natural" padding must be expected.

Contrariwise, I have no trouble finding a comfortable seat. Thanks, Mom, for the big fat tush.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

You and me both. Try these, they make the stock seat good for 1100 mile days.

Andiamo Padded Skins

I get mine at REI but I couldn't find a link to them there.

Wow, and I though Hank's "ass implants" were just a joke. You can actually buy such devices from REI. Never knew.

--

Mikko

Lone_RT_rider

I think I have all of you beat in this category. I have had the dreaded discease noassatall. It's always a challenge buying pants...lol

Shawn

Archived