IGNORED

Anyone going to the Laughlin River Run?

cali_beemer

cali_beemer

Okay, okay, I know, this really isnt a BMW type of event, but I thought I would throw it out there. Like I always tell people, I am really a Harley guy trapped riding a BMW. So, anyone going? Right now I am planning on going. I will probably leave Sacramento Thursday night and stay in Barstow. Then head over friday and spend friday and Saturday in town. I will head out Sunday to be home that night.

Now, I will say that Laughlin isnt as much fun ever since the gun and knife fight they had, but it is still a fun atmosphere, still a few crazies left and some women that still show some ____. If igured I would post since every time I go down there I always see some BMW's, so there most likey are some people from the site.

I may go for a day ride and meet up down there if you'd like. I love going to Oatman during the river run, mostly because once in a while one of the donkeys that live there will nip a jack ass thats visiting, quite a sight that is.

cali_beemer
I may go for a day ride and meet up down there if you'd like. I love going to Oatman during the river run, mostly because once in a while one of the donkeys that live there will nip a jack ass thats visiting, quite a sight that is.

I may be intrested in that. My plans arent quite finalized. I may be going with my dad, he rides a 08 Harley street Glide. I am really still a bit uncertain, but as we get closer to the date I should know more.

Yeah, don't all raise your hands at once. :rofl:

I always have a good time down there, but then I stay across the river in AZ and try to avoid the main drag at all costs. The drags at the Avi are cool, and people watching is usualy good for a laugh or two. I call the main drag over there "posers on parade", it never ceases to amaze me how many people buy all that "life style" gear and won't ride thier bike to a bike rally... I put more miles on my bike riding to work in a month than most of them collect in a year of riding, and some of them still will tell me I need to buy a "real bike".

Yeah, but we could sneak up on 'em and scare them with our horns! Doesn't that sound like fun? Hell they couldn't catch us if we ran...

Archived