IGNORED

Finally, Finally!

RPG

Finally was able to ride the RT into work today. Got home early yesterday from a business trip and the Detroit temps were in the 50's so fired up the R90s, did a short spin around the block and then took the RT out for a coffee.

The Detroit winter was pretty brutal so almost forgot how to shift but it all comes back in time.

sure felt good to ride in this morning and walk to my office with 'helmet head'. And only missed a couple of upshifts!

RPG

Dave R1100RT

RPG,

Minnesota guy here....first ride today as well....it's been a looooooooong winter.....a bit sandy out there in places.....one has to be careful.....but Oh Man.....felt great to be with the RT again....please let late 2009 take it's time getting here....

dave

Eric the Blue

Gee, it was 88 here in the central part of Texas and I went out for a couple hundred miles... I was in Detroit last weekend so I appreciate you're joy at finally being able to go for a ride. Wait until July when I'll be whining about it being 105 and you'll be enjoying 80 degree days :-)

Temps got up to mid 70's yesterday,about the same today.If I ride tomorrow it will be 6 days in a row.Last Sunday we had 3 inches of snow.I will take the southern climate anytime,can't image not riding in the winter.

Mexico Vic

Central Alabama

Archived