IGNORED

Motoport Conquers the Elements

Urban Surfer

Urban Surfer

My long awaited motoport gear arrived! My fist impressions were this stuff is heavy duty, much bulkier than I had expected. It fit really well no probems there. I wore it last night for the first time with out the liners. I was actually a little chilled, the wind just blows right through it. With the liners in I can't see ever getting cold or wet. And as far as protection, I think this will do me for anything just short of Afganistan. This gear will save me from the perils (a lot of them anyway) cool.gif

I've got a pair of their pants, and I think you're right. They're tough stuff. (At least appearance-wise; I haven't yet crash tested them ...). Ride safe so you don't really need 'em!

I have a pair of their regular pants, mesh pants and a pair of their jeans-type kevlar pants. My wife also has a pair of the mesh.

Their stuff is really well made, but their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Be prepared to wait longer than you are told you will, and you will probably have to send them back at least once for alterations.

Archived